Monday, December 14, 2009

The COP freefood Twitter feed

I realize I've been quite quiet for the duration of the COP... please forgive me it's been a frenzied week. Breaking from this alarming trend, I thought I'd post on a unique practice I've found to be one of the more hilarious and predictable sideshows here in the Bella Center. Put into an equation:

What happens when... you add:

15,000 delegates (who knows how many starving NGO observers)

+

Market-priced food (Danish market price, that is)

+

Information technology (Twitter and free wifi)

=

...
http://twitter.com/oliverbruce



Translation: sharks circling the food tables after side events. Indeed our event on Saturday was not immune. I'd be upset if I didn't find it so hilarious.

(Below: Frenzy @ #cop15 #freefood)

No comments:

Post a Comment