Sunday, December 6, 2009

Iceland odds



Give Black Death a try...



Fried fish jerky and Icelandic chocolate. Unbeknown to me at the time of purchase the candy bar is simply a double tube of black licorice covered in chocolate. I guess the Black Death name was already taken. Could have been a more satisfying meal...



Ranch = America. ...and a more advanced reference, I wonder which went first: Cooler Ranch or Cooler American?




I hate to be the guy snickering and photographing this stupid sign... but seriously: the internet.

1 comment:

  1. So this pretty much makes the whole trip worth it, even if all the scientists say, 'well, I guess it was fun while it lasted, but after looking at the temperature in Portland today, we decided we can't hide that the whole global warming thing really is just a hoax. hope you had a laugh.'

    ReplyDelete